Friday, May 21, 2010

I Spy: Tricia Gosingtian, Kryz Uy, Christine, Rosanna Aranaz & Melai E. spotted by Telebasura

Show us your look by sending in photos of yourself in Telebasura pieces! Email us at telebasuradesign@gmail.com to send in your look or we will hunt you down (kindly)!


Updates can be seen at the I Spy: Spotted by Telebasura page (under Shop Telebasura) so do check it out!




Love,
The Telebasura Girls



I Spy: Tricia of Tricia Will Go Places seen wearing a Telebasura F R I N G E necklace with a blue jumpsuit from our friend, Kryz's WAGW line! 
 



I Spy: Kryz of Thirstythought seen wearing a Telebasura F R I N G E necklace paired with black layers and short denims!

I Spy: Sazzychiq of Chictopia seen wearing a Telebasura F R I N G E necklace paired with summer florals!



I Spy: Rosanna of Little Miss Dress Up seen wearing a Telebasura F R I N G E necklace paired with beige and grey neutrals!

I Spy: Melai E. of Fashion Stop Shop seen wearing a Telebasura F R I N G E necklace paired with piled on chains and a paint splattered top!

No comments:

Post a Comment